Dear Why Annie Armen Readers,
May you find these select 30 quotes on COMMITMENT empowering, encouraging, and inspiring, adding productive value in your lives, both personally and professionally!
1. “COMMITMENT means staying LOYAL to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you!” ~Author Unknown
2. “Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events not of words. Trust movement." ~Alfred Adler
3. "There's a difference between interest and COMMITMENT. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're COMMITTED TO DOING something, you accept no excuses; only results." ~Kenneth Blanchard
4. "It was character that got us out of bed, COMMITMENT that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.” ~Zig Ziglar
5. “COMMITMENT is the enemy of resistance, for it is the serious promise to press on, to get up, no matter how many times you are knocked down.” ~David McNally
6. “Nothing is easier than saying words. Nothing is harder than living them day after day.” ~Arthur Gordon
7. “Losers make promises they often break. Winners make COMMITMENTS they always keep.” ~Denis Waitley
8. ”Unless COMMITMENT is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans.” ~Peter F. Drucker
9. “COMMITMENT in the face of conflict produces character.” ~Author Unknown
10. “The moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise occurred. ... Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.” ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
11. ”Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and COMMITMENT to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” ~Mario Andretti
12. "The relationship between commitment and doubt is by no means an antagonistic one. COMMITMENT is healthiest when it is not without doubt but in spite of doubt." ~Rollo May
13. "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their COMMITMENT to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." ~Vince Lombardi
14. "Without involvement, there is no COMMITMENT. Mark it down, asterisk it, circle it, underline it." ~Stephen Covey
15. “COMMITMENT is a language that success understands very clearly. Without it, the closest a person can get to the manifestation of their dream is the imagination of living their dream.” ~Edmond Mbiaka
16. ”Strategy is all about COMMITMENT. If what you're doing isn't irrevocable, then you don't have a strategy -- because anyone can do it... I've always wanted to treat life like I was an invading army and there was no turning back." ~Troy Tyler
17. "Do the thing and you will be given the power." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “A man that is fully COMMITTED to his dream will never be a stranger to success in the future.” ~Edmond Mbiaka
19. “The miracle, or the power, that elevates the few is to be found in their industry, application, and perseverance under the prompting of a brave, determined spirit.” ~Mark Twain
20. “COMMITMENT is taking the first step, even if it means falling the rest of the way down.” ~Wes Fessler
21. “There are only two creatures of value on the face of the earth: those with the commitment, and those who require the COMMITMENT of others.” ~John Adams
22. “I was able to see what I wanted to do, I could see the opportunity, even when others could not, and I stay COMMITTED to doing it and doing it well, no matter what.” ~Magic Johnson
23. “Any man's life will be filled with constant and unexpected encouragement if he makes up his mind to do his level best each day.” ~Booker T. Washington
24. “You can become instantly successful with a simple thought, but long-lasting and pronounced success comes to those who renew their COMMITMENT to a mindset of abundance every minute of every hour of every day.” ~Bryant McGill
25. “COMMITMENT unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and gives us the right stuff to turn our dream into reality.” ~James Womack
26. “There are only two options regarding COMMITMENT, you're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in between.” ~Pat Riley
27. “You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with sufficient conviction and act in accordance with your faith; for whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.” ~Napoleon Hill
28. “When work, COMMITMENT, and pleasure all become one and you reach that deep well where passion lives, nothing is impossible.” ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld
29. “He who is most slow in making a promise is the most faithful in performance of it.” ~Jean-Jacques Rousseau
30. “It's always too early to quit.” ~Norman Vincent Peale
List of Articles and Quotes you may Find of Interest:
1. Did You Say, Can't?
2. 30 Quotes on ACTION in Business and in Life!
3. 20 Quotes on GO FOR IT in Business and in Life!
4. 20 Quotes on COURAGE in Business and in Life!
5. 14 Quotes on LOYALTY in Business and in Life!
6. 20 Quotes on PERSEVERANCE in Business and in Life!
7. 30 Quotes on ENCOURAGEMENT in Business and in Life!
8. 30 Quotes on LOVE in Business and in Life!
9. To PRO-act or to RE-act -- is That the Question or Your Choice?
10. Write Your way Into the New Year With Your New Book!