Dear Why Annie Armen Readers,
May you find these select 20 quotes on GO FOR IT together with wisdom AnnieBiotics® toward the end of this article empowering, adding productive value in your lives, both personally and professionally!
1. "When everybody tells you that you are being idealistic or impractical, consider the possibility that everybody could be wrong about what is right for you." ~Gilbert Kaplan
2. If you've got doubters and player haters lining up to create a detour around what you have been called to do, that only means one thing -- YOU ARE EXACTLY WHERE YOU NEED TO BE! With insane courage, GO FOR IT! ~Annie Armen
3. "Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." ~Theodore Roosevelt
4. "Discoveries are often made by not following instructions, by going off the main road, by trying the untried." ~Frank Tyger, in Forbes
5. "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." ~Robert Fritz
6. "RISK MORE than others think is safe. CARE MORE than others think is wise. DREAM MORE than others think is practical. EXPECT MORE than others think is possible. " ~Cadet Maxim
7. "To be a successful entrepreneur one needs a vision of greatness for one's work. If we dream extravagantly we will be inspired to forge a reality beyond the straight jacket of practicalities. There is a profound connection between art and enterprise which allows businesses to overcome the limitations of their existing visions." ~Sir Ernest Hall
8. "If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." ~Tom Peters
9. "Do not let your fire go out ... Do not let the Hero in your soul perish ... Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours." ~Ayn Rand
10. "Test fast, fail fast, adjust fast." ~Tom Peters
11. “Winners know that today is the day that counts. Today is the time to live with class, with confidence, with courage and with character. Today is the day to achieve greatness, if only in small things. The real winners in life know that success is a skill and they practice every day so that when the big challenges and extraordinary opportunities arrive, they are prepared.” ~Dr.Phillip Humbert
12. "Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps, we must step up the stairs.” ~Vaclav Havel
13. "Peak performers want more than merely to win the next game. They see all the way to the championship. They have a long-range goal that inspires commitment and action." ~Charles Garfield
14. "No is a word on your path to Yes. Don't give up too soon. Not even if well-meaning parents, relatives, friends, and colleagues tell you to get a real job. Your dreams are your real job" ~Joyce Spizer
15. "You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true." ~Richard Bach
16. "Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication." ~Gail Devers
17. "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. "I tell you the truth, if you have FAITH as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move." ~The Bible, Matthew 17:20
19. "When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, NEVER GIVE UP THEN, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~Harriet Beecher Stowe
20. "The difference between try and triumph is a little umph" ~Author Unknown
1. "Often times, minds and hearts are at war… thinking one thing, feeling another, leading to RE-actionary choices. Therefore, it is critical to
- Purpose Awareness at ALL Times
- Stay alert when in your “comfort zone” – blind spot.
- Maintain balance between mind and heart. Only when the two are in accord, you are ready to PRO-act, make sound decisions and aim for the long-term win!" ~Annie Armen
Let's Make 2013 Your GO FOR IT Year!
If we can be of any help toward actualizing your vision with top performance that sets you apart from the pack, by all means give us a call. Together we'll strategize and commit toward making that happen!
In the mean time, did you find this article helpful?
List of Articles and Quotes you may Find of Interest:
1. Did You Say, Can't?
2. 30 Quotes on HOPE in Business and in Life!
3. 30 Quotes on ACTION in Business and in Life!
4. 20 Quotes on COURAGE in Business and in Life!
5. 30 Quotes on ENCOURAGEMENT in Business and in Life!
6. 30 Quotes on CONFIDENCE in Business and in Life!
7. 20 Quotes on PERSEVERANCE in Business and in Life!
8. 30 Quotes on COMMITMENT in Business and in Life!
9. TO PRO-act or to RE-act -- is That the Question or Your Choice?
10. Write Your way Into the New Year With Your New Book!
11. Are You Leaving Your AUTHENTIC Mark?