“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’” ~Audrey Hepburn
Dear Why Annie Armen Readers,
I believe with all my heart that you are magnificently created to produce brilliant results! Anything less is not part of your destiny! Refuse it, turn it away, and believe with all your heart that YOU deserve the best!
Take a chance on YOU. If you don't, who will! Believe that your challenges are truly your greatest opportunities. If your esteemed mentors can withstand and conquer their storms in life, so can you! And finally ...
No matter where you are in life, always be and do your best incessantly. Be aware of and ready to show up for the unexpected. Let go and deliver your best performance as if it was your last! Along the way, enjoy the most exciting ride toward your destiny stamped with success, because it’s inevitable!
Now ask yourself: "Am I the mountain standing in the way of my success?"
If your answer is yes, step out of your way and forge ahead with unwavering confidence, because you can! With that in mind, I dedicate these select 30 quotes on confidence to YOU and your loved ones!
You are meant to be, can't you see? You have a legacy, unstoppable be!
The Communications Artist
1. "I am here for a PURPOSE and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy." ~Og Mandino
2. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” ~T. Harv Eker
2. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.” ~David Brinkley
4. “It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.” ~Attributed to Hanoch McCarty
5. “Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.” ~Bruce Barton
6. “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” ~Edmund Hillary
7. “Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember - the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.” ~Zig Ziglar
8. “Your value is the product of your thoughts. Do not miscalculate your self-worth by multiplying your insecurities.” ~Dodinsky
9. “Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.” ~William Shakespeare
10. “Oliver Wendell Holmes once attended a meeting in which he was the shortest man present. ‘Dr. Holmes,’ quipped a friend, ‘I should think you'd feel rather small among us big fellows.’ ‘I do,’ retorted Holmes, ‘I feel like a dime among a lot of pennies.’” ~Author Unknown
11. “Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.” ~Karen Ravn
12. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." ~John Wooden
14. “To be a champ, you have to believe in yourself when no one else will.” ~Sugar Ray Robinson
15. "Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." ~John Wooden
16. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition." ~Steve Jobs
17. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ~Ayn Rand
18. "Success is the result of clear goal, unshakable CONFIDENCE, proper planning, enthusiastic action and consistent persistence." ~James Caan
19. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds CONFIDENCE and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” ~Dale Carnegie
20. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all CONFIDENCE in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” ~Marie Curie
21. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” ~T. Harv Eker
22. “Just as much as we see in others we have in ourselves.” ~William Hazlitt
23. “Knock the ‘t’ off the ‘can't.’" ~Samuel Johnson
24. “Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.” ~Mary Kay Ash
25. “Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you.” ~Jim Rohn
26. “I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down.” ~Allen H. Neuharth
27. “I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know. Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly.” ~Buckminster Fuller
28. “The courage to be is the courage to accept oneself, in spite of being unacceptable.” ~Paul Tillich
29. “We are like the little branch that quivers during a storm, doubting our strength and forgetting we are the tree - deeply rooted to withstand all of life's upheavals.” ~Dodinsky
30. “Listen to your inner voice, gather your strength in quiet, find your target, aim, fire!” ~Annie Armen
List of Articles and Quotes you may Find of Interest:
1. Did you Say, Can't
2. Communicate Anyway
3. 30 Quotes on LOVE in Business and in Life
4. 30 Quotes on ACTION in Business and in Life
5. 20 Quotes on COURAGE in Business and in Life
6. 20 Quotes on PERSEVERANCE in Business and in Life
7. 20 Quotes on GO FOR IT in Business and in Life
8. Write Your Way Into the New Year With Your New Book
9. Are you Leaving Your AUTHENTIC Mark?
10. To PRO-act or to RE-act